Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
UVic Child Psychology Research Opportunity
Solid Walnut 2 Piece Dining Room Hutch
PT/FT +18m LNR SEPT: wipes, lunch & 2 snacks included
- Colwood Yard Sale - Multi-Family
- PT/FT +18m LNR SEPT: wipes, lunch & ...
- Daycare staff
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT STUDY NEEDS PARENT...
- Volunteer Opportunity @ Young Moms P...
- 1 & 2 bed suites $570
- UVic Child Psychology Research Oppor...
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- PS 2 console games and extras
- Commercial Kitchen Space for Rent in...
- Langford Childcare Available
- Books for grades 3-6
- Purple jeans
- Calvin Klien jeggings
- Girls black boots
- Girls winter jacket
- Jean jacket
- Disney princess Yahtzee jr.
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!