PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
What a lovely place to visit. They offer wonderful children's programmes for preschool through school age. Today we attended a wonderful discussion/questions about hummingbirds and there were several crafts for children to do (mobiles, fingerpuppets) on hummingbirds and a scavenger hunt. All by donation.
Next month on Feb 24th there is another offering for children ages 5 years and up. It is from 1-3 pm and will be focusing on Owls. Meet at the Nature House.
- Posts: 3881
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:07 pm
- Location: Colwood
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
PT/FT +18m LNR SEPT: wipes, lunch & 2 snacks included
Solid Walnut 2 Piece Dining Room Hutch
UVic Child Psychology Research Opportunity
- August 1 Mega Sale
- Colwood Yard Sale - Multi-Family
- PT/FT +18m LNR SEPT: wipes, lunch & ...
- Daycare staff
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT STUDY NEEDS PARENT...
- Volunteer Opportunity @ Young Moms P...
- 1 & 2 bed suites $570
- UVic Child Psychology Research Oppor...
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- PS 2 console games and extras
- Commercial Kitchen Space for Rent in...
- Langford Childcare Available
- Books for grades 3-6
- Purple jeans
- Calvin Klien jeggings
- Girls black boots
- Girls winter jacket
- Jean jacket
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!