PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
What a lovely place to visit. They offer wonderful children's programmes for preschool through school age. Today we attended a wonderful discussion/questions about hummingbirds and there were several crafts for children to do (mobiles, fingerpuppets) on hummingbirds and a scavenger hunt. All by donation.
Next month on Feb 24th there is another offering for children ages 5 years and up. It is from 1-3 pm and will be focusing on Owls. Meet at the Nature House.
- Posts: 3904
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:07 pm
- Location: Colwood
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
full time babysitter/petsitter available
PT/FT +18m LNR SEPT: wipes, lunch & 2 snacks included
- Ceramic pot
- ikea toddler bed with storage
- Winnie the Pooh infant car seat and...
- Full time daycare available with ama...
- NANNY AVAILABLE
- Fisher Price Little People Playsets
- FT Nature Daycare ECE needed!
- Victoria's first Head lice removal s...
- Fish Aquarium
- One Piece SnowSuit
- White Wicker Desk & Chair
- Two spots open
- Part-time Child Care Needed in Gordo...
- Car Boot / Church Garage Sale
- Independent Consultants Needed!
- Egg Donor NEEDED
- Bright 2 bedroom suite near Royal Ro...
- Relax the Back Incline Back Pillow $...
- All for $18, great for daycares, et...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!