Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8274
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Solid Walnut 2 Piece Dining Room Hutch
PT/FT +18m LNR SEPT: wipes, lunch & 2 snacks included
UVic Child Psychology Research Opportunity
Hey Kids(5-11yrs)! Help us name our Noble Knight and win a free birthday party pkg! Call 4 details!
- Daycare staff
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT STUDY NEEDS PARENT...
- Volunteer Opportunity @ Young Moms P...
- 1 & 2 bed suites $570
- UVic Child Psychology Research Oppor...
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- PS 2 console games and extras
- Commercial Kitchen Space for Rent in...
- PT/FT +18m LNR SEPT: wipes, lunch & ...
- Langford Childcare Available
- Books for grades 3-6
- Purple jeans
- Calvin Klien jeggings
- Girls black boots
- Girls winter jacket
- Jean jacket
- Disney princess Yahtzee jr.
- Garage Sale : Kids Toys!!
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!