Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:39 pm
Have no window's open on your desk top,
Right click anywhere there is not an icon,
click on properties,
click on the settings tab,
Your settings should be at least 1025 by 786 around there for screen resolution. Thsi may help depending on the monitor you have.
You may also have on your monitor the ability to adjust the settings there.
If you let me know the specs of your monitor I can probably help you further. However, there are some monitors out there that just don't have a great picture but with some adjustments might beable to use it with out giving you a head ache
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 am
- Location: Saanichton
A flat screen, great birthday gift.
Peter suggested adjusting the settings as said in the previous post.
He asked who makes the monitor?
Users browsing this forum: Shanny, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests
PT/FT +18m LNR SEPT: wipes, lunch & 2 snacks included
Solid Walnut 2 Piece Dining Room Hutch
UVic Child Psychology Research Opportunity
Hey Kids(5-11yrs)! Help us name our Noble Knight and win a free birthday party pkg! Call 4 details!
- Brand New Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 128...
- PT/FT +18m LNR SEPT: wipes, lunch & ...
- Daycare staff
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT STUDY NEEDS PARENT...
- Volunteer Opportunity @ Young Moms P...
- 1 & 2 bed suites $570
- UVic Child Psychology Research Oppor...
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- PS 2 console games and extras
- Commercial Kitchen Space for Rent in...
- Langford Childcare Available
- Books for grades 3-6
- Purple jeans
- Calvin Klien jeggings
- Girls black boots
- Girls winter jacket
- Jean jacket
- Disney princess Yahtzee jr.
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!